Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life without Jessi is like Brangelina without babies =(








I need to make an extremely sad post about the departure from our beautiful city of the AMAZING Jessi Cruickshank. I'm not lying when I say that I almost started crying when I heard that Jesse will be leaving Toronto and The After Show to go and pursue a career in LA.
For the ones of you that don't know her, she is one of the two hosts of MTV Canada's The After Show. She co-hosts this show with hottie McHottie Dan Levy. The two of them seriously made the show amazing! Considering Jessi's humour and Dan's good looks (and vice-versa, of course) The After Show had become one of my daily indulgences. As I understand it, the show will start again in the fall but without Jesse.

How will life be post Jesse? I'm exited to see Dan again but I will miss Jessi TERRIBLY.

Here is one of jesse's most famous interviews:




Sources: Impres. Sil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment