Saturday, August 14, 2010

Holli beat Hell!








This is EXITING!! For any of you Hell's Kitchen watchers: HOLLI WON!!! Ty and I were screaming with excitement when her door opened.
It hardly ever happens that the person that I like from the start ends up being the winner of a show. If I remember correctly it only ever happened once with Caridee from America's Next Top Model and that was satisfying enough.
I'm soooooo happy that Holli won because she is fun, flirtation, extremely talented, and beautiful! Even though her odd attraction to Jay is something I can't really explain but he sure was a fierce contender. As far as the others go: I loved Autumn from the beginning too, and finally who the hell could stand Ben anymore?? Holli was the clear choice. She won more competitions than others and had never been on the chopping block. She deserves to be the winner!

I say congratulations to Holli!
I'm sure she'll have an amazing future in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment