Friday, August 20, 2010

Eat Pray Love Review









I just got home from watching Eat Pray Love and I absolutely loved it! The movie had just the right amount of everything: love, discovery, and beauty. I was expecting this movie to be good but I didn't think it would have been this inspiring and entertaining. The movie dedicated the perfect amount of time in every location the heroine Liz (Julia Roberts) ended up and just as you were about to think "I'm ready to move on" it would move right on. It's useless to say that Julia did a great job, and all the supporting actors fit in perfectly. The scenery didn't beat around the bushes. They showed beauty where there was beauty, but at the same time they didn't beautify places just to make them "movie worthy." 

This movie was as delicious as a good plate of pappardelle with cream and mushrooms, as inspiring as a beautiful sunrise, and as adorable as a new love....... why am I so fricken cheesy???

No comments:

Post a Comment