Monday, July 26, 2010

Natalie Portman has devil eyes






I never thought I would be so terrified looking at Natalie Portman's face!

Here's a still from the movie "Black Swan" which she stars in along with Mila Kunis. I've been hearing so much about this film for a while now, yet I still have no clue what it's supposed to be about, besides that both girls play ballerina's and that they kiss.

Needless to say, when these photos came out I was scared shitless. Everyone keeps raving about how amazing the makeup looks, but frankly to me all I can think of is a crazy psycho killer, like IT. Natalie looks about 45 in the photo and one of her pupils is much larger than the other. I'm frightened to even look at her eyes because I think I've already been put into a trance or something. On top of that I think all the pretty ballerina costumes are going to bring back a lot of bad childhood memories. Like how I was enrolled in ballet for about a month and when it came time to the recital, me and my cousin were the only ones who didn't have tutu's.

I'm gonna go cry now, and hide from Natalie Portman... I'll probably have a weapon for protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment