Friday, August 20, 2010

Ma-Ma-Ma-Mariah!








I was just reading on Instinct.com that apparently Mariah Carey is coming out with a new Christmas CD. YEY! OK so I loved Mariah since I was little.... well let's say I loved Mariah WHEN I was little. Now, I enjoy her music but I'm certainly not obsessed with her. But her Christmas CD is one of, if not THE best Christmas album ever! Apparently she claims she will be able to come out with six new original Christmas songs. That is quite exiting, because she is one of the only few people that can make original Christmas songs and have them become part of popular culture.

By the way, how do we feel about her latest video for "Up Out My Face" featuring Nicky Minaj? wait.... what does 'up out my face' mean...??
I think it's official, Mariah still thinks she's 25.



Source: Instinct magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment