Tuesday, August 17, 2010

H&M fall ... over of boredom ...








Today I was at H&m for some end of season shopping. While I was scouting the sale section I also looked at the new fall collection. Truthfully, I'm NOT happy! No, no, no I didn't find anything exiting and new. I was not impressed at all. Yes, there's a lot of checkered shirts, horizontal stripes, and emphasis on pants that are not denim. This is all good, but where are the different designs? The fun shapes? The memorable pieces that one wants to wear to make others say "WOW!" it doesn't really happen that H&M let's me down but this fall doesn't look exiting at all. H&M gods can you please do something about this? If I'm going to spend money to pay for things at full price then they better be good. Because I'm not willing to spend lots for such generic things. Things that on the other hand, I already have a closet full. 

Oh! The one good thing is that they have super hot model Jon Kortajarena from A Single Man, modelling their (boring ass) fall collection. Is it a trick to get your mind away from the clothes and stare at his beauty?
I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment